Language & Countries
The King’s Watchtower is the section for building your capacity and power as a person. It is the place to become your own ‘god’ and start making decisions at a the level of a ‘king’ or a ‘god’. Think about this. What is difference between the level of the decisions & actions of a 3-year-old and an adult? Children lack knowledge, skills, resources and are basically ‘powerless.’ As people grow up, their ‘power’ & ‘capacity’ for action increases.
There is no such thing as an ‘ adult.’ Take a 15-year-old who is already building her own business and compare it to a 40 year old homeless guy. Who lives at a higher level of ‘power’ and capacity? The 15-year- old?Then who is more adult by character, not age?
There are about 200 countries in the world. There are several thousand languages in the world, about 30-50 of which are bigger languages that are spoken in different countries. What if something bad happened to the country you live in? What if income taxes on citizens rose to 75% like they did in France for millionaires? What if a nuclear power reactor got damaged like it did in Fukushima and Chernobyl? What if war happened in your country and you wanted to escape? Well, if you did not prepare, you will lack the power capacity to fight. Freedom is merely your power for action.
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Anything that can possibly go wrong, does.
If anything can go wrong, it will.
With a sample size large enough, any outrageous thing is likely to happen.
If indeed almost anything bad can eventually happen, then because we do not know what will happen we absolutely have to include the possibility of bad events happening in our calculations.
You see, it is risky to know only one language. It is risky to only know how to live in one country. It is risky to think only of the ‘ best case scenario’ and ignore risks completely. At the very least you should know the biggest risks and the most likely risks and come up with a fight strategy.
What Is The Simplest Way To Understand The World?
The answer is ‘statistics’ and ‘charts.’ It is impossible for us to talk to every person on earth, read every article written, every book published and watch every video posted on Youtube so numbers make it simpler. Then what to do?
- Watch the best videos from only the best experts, ignore the rest.
- Do not consume material that is not written clearly, material that wastes your time and is not to the point.
- Learn how to interpret statistics. Statistics are simple because statistics are in numbers. This makes it a very valuable tool for comprehending what is happening to the world. I recommend Numbeo.
To increase your capacity as a person, obviously you need much money. The more money you have, the more immune you are too all kinds of financial risks, provided that you manage your money well.
To have good money skills you must understand:
- What is money? Papers issued by central banks.
- What is the language of money? Accounting.
- How to make money? Business.
- How to use your assets to their fullest? Alchemy & creativity.
- How to allocate your assets? Money management, tax aversion & Personal Finance.
What if a new economic crisis happens? How will you protect yourself?
borders, citizenship, nationality, living as a global person. law, politics. Living abroad, traveling abroad,
- What is language? A tool for communication between people.
- How to learn languages? To live those languages.
- How to manage using several languages? To structure your life so that you do not forget any of them.
- How not to forget languages?
- What kind of language skills are required for what?
- What kind of risks do you run by not speaking the local language of the country you live in or travel to?
Survival is where life begins, survival is not where life is coming to an end! By surviving you are merely surviving, not maximizing your potential to its fullest. By surviving you just exist but your life doesn’t serve any meaning. To make your life meaningful, surviving has to be an obvious part of your life, and you have to do more than ‘just survive.’ To make your life meaningful you must keep increasing your capacity and power for action to express yourself and give your message to the world.
Want To Follow my Feed? @cannamellia
Subscribe to my mailing list HERE