In this section Dr. SpacePip will wash your brain clean from the sticky old stuff and install new, more useful habits, positive addictions, routines and patterns so that your machine (mind) is wired for your goals.
Simply said, it is supposed to be one hell of a galvanizing lab!
: to cause (people) to become so excited or concerned about an issue, idea, etc., that they want to do something about it
Once in a while, we will hit a brick in your face so that your machine gets electrified decently enough! Sounds creepy but it works!!
In this Brainwashing Lab we have an assumption that everything that you were taught up till now, everything that you know and everything that you think about anything is a form of brainwashed thinking. Everything that you experienced from birth till now were merely experiences and not a holistic reflection of the reality of the whole world itself. You did not even experience 0.001 % of what is possible to be experienced in the world. Our assumption is that people can and will believe whatever they want and find all evidence to support what they think, even if it is not true.
How do we get convinced about what a person says?
To become convinced we need to have:
- An explanation that fits into our world view.
- An explanation that does not contradict our past experiences.
- Several people from very different backgrounds saying the same thing.
- Friends and family saying it.
- Strangers and random people saying it. The more the better.
- Something being socially/publicly approved.
- Credible people who we respect approving of something being true.
- An explanation that we would like to believe.
- A fact which if is true would have serious consequences and affect our survival.
You see, if this is all it takes to convince people, then we all CAN and DO believe just about anything. Even if it is not true at all in reality! You need to understand that no matter who you are, you are going to have false assumptions and false beliefs. That it is part of being human. It is fine to live with false assumptions but when we are looking at very high level performance and achieving very difficult goals & skills, our narrow-minded psychology & way of thinking becomes the biggest obstacle to success.
In other words, it is totally okay to live a mediocre life without ever challenging your old assumptions, beliefs, complexes and whatever you are so convinced of. But when it comes to performing on a higher level and achieving very difficult big goals, you cannot allow your beliefs to stay in your way. If you are not willing to challenge and change your beliefs, then do not expect to achieve very difficult goals nor compete against the smartest people on earth.
To achieve something extremely elusive you cannot take any chances by not challenging your beliefs and you absolutely will have to sacrifice your ‘old you’ and grow into a completely new person. It’s a matter of trade-offs. Either one or another. If you do not change yourself, you will be a prisoner of your past and your situation will not change.
If you want to achieve something you have never achieved before, you have to become who you have never been before.
If you do not give up your past, you will not have a future. You will keep living your past.
Here is the list of articles to start your brainwashing procedure:
- Making Trading Dreams A Reality
- Diversifying Your Life
- Stress Is Not success. Stress Means Inefficiency.
- Are You Ready For It?
- The Push to Change The Reality
- The Way to Energize Yourself Through Desire And Sound Management
- Go Straight to The Source of Information
- The World in Time and Without It: Trade-offs and Priority Management
- The Meaning Of Life
You will find helpful videos in the comments below.
Want To Follow my Feed? @cannamellia
Subscribe to my mailing list HERE